1. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
2. How much caramel can a canny canonball cram in a camel if a canny canonball can cram caramel in a camel?
3. I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.
Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.
4. How many boards
Could the Mongols hoard
If the Mongol hoards got bored?
5. How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
6. Send toast to ten tense stout saints' ten tall tents.
7. Denise sees the fleece,
Denise sees the fleas.
At least Denise could sneeze
and feed and freeze the fleas.
8. The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
9. Something in a thirty-acre thermal thicket of thorns and thistles thumped and thundered threatening the three-D thoughts of Matthew the thug - although, theatrically, it was only the thirteen-thousand thistles and thorns through the underneath of his thigh that the thirty year old thug thought of that morning.
10. Can you can a can as a canner can can a can
11. Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.
12. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
13. There was a fisherman named Fisher
who fished for some fish in a fissure.
Till a fish with a grin,
pulled the fisherman in.
Now they're fishing the fissure for Fisher.
14. To sit in solemn silence in a dull dark dock
In a pestilential prison with a life long lock
Awaiting the sensation of a short sharp shock
From a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block.
15. Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut-Butter, 'tis the peanut-butter picky people pick.
16. Luke's duck likes lakes. Luke Luck licks lakes. Luke's duck licks lakes. Duck takes licks in lakes Luke Luck likes. Luke Luck takes licks in lakes duck likes.
17. There those thousand thinkers were thinking how did the other three thieves go through.
18. One-one was a race horse.
Two-two was one too.
One-one won one race.
Two-two won one too.
19. If Pickford's packers packed a packet of crisps would the packet of crisps that Pickford's packers packed survive for two and a half years?
20. Did Dick Pickens prick his pinkie pickling cheap cling peaches in an inch of Pinch or framing his famed French finch photos?
21. Hassock hassock, black spotted hassock. Black spot on a black back of a black spotted hassock.
22. How many cookies could a good cook cook If a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.
23. How much ground would a groundhog hog, if a groundhog could hog ground? A groundhog would hog all the ground he could hog, if a groundhog could hog ground.
24. How much pot, could a pot roast roast, if a pot roast could roast pot.
25. How much wood could Chuck Woods' woodchuck chuck, if Chuck Woods' woodchuck could and would chuck wood? If Chuck Woods' woodchuck could and would chuck wood, how much wood could and would Chuck Woods' woodchuck chuck? Chuck Woods' woodchuck would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood as any woodchuck would, if a woodchuck could and would chuck wood.
26. Mary Mac's mother's making Mary Mac marry me.
My mother's making me marry Mary Mac.
Will I always be so Merry when Mary's taking care of me?
Will I always be so merry when I marry Mary Mac?
27. Pete's pa pete poked to the pea patch to pick a peck of peas for the poor pink pig in the pine hole pig-pen.
28. Birdie birdie in the sky laid a turdie in my eye.
If cows could fly I'd have a cow pie in my eye.
29. A twister of twists once twisted a twist;
A twist that he twisted was a three-twisted twist;
If in twisting a twist one twist should untwist,
The untwisted twist would untwist the twist.
30. The great Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes.